The current New Yorker (Sept. 30 cover date) has a review of Painted Shadow by Louis Menand, teased on the cover as "T.S. Eliot's Sex Life."

Nothing really new to you have have been discussing Painted Shadow (which I've yet to read), Verdenal, etc.  The book makes what seems a sensible objection, which I've seen elsewhere: that what Seymour-Jones posits (principally Eliot's homosexuality, to shorthand it) may be true, but it isn't provable, or even especially inferable, by the evidence she presents.

Not sure if it's available on-line.

Tom K