Yes, there is one and I am fortunate enough to have a copy of it at home. I
get back to it every time I feel I am getting a bit *too serious*. It's
done in the style of a black-and-white detective story and it deals not
only with The WL, but with the whole sophisticated literary world of the '
20s, Pound and Virginia W included. And of course there is an all too
famous parody that James Joyce had sent to Harriet Shaw Weaver from France
in May 1925:

Rouen is the rainiest place getting
Inside all impermeables, wetting
Damp marrow in drenched bones.
Midwinter soused us coming over Le Mans
Our inn at Niort was the grape of Burgundy
But the winepress of the Lord thundered over that grape of Burgundy
And we left it in a hurgundy.
   (Hurry up, Joyce, itís time!)

I heard mosquitoes swarm in old Bordeaux
So many!
I had not thought the earth contained so many
   (Hurry up, Joyce, itís time!)

Mr Anthologos, the local gardener,
Greycapped, with politeness full of cunning
Has made wine these fifty years
And told me in his southern French
Le petit vin is the surest drink to buy
For 'tis bad
Vous ne l'avez pas paye
   (Hurry up, hurry up, now, now, now!)

But we shall have great times,
When we return to Clinic, that waste land
O Esculapios!
   (Shanít we? Shanít we? Shanít we?)

Cheers,

TK