In a message dated Thu, 5 Sep 2002 6:27:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> But, of course, I know that Gunnar will be wearing Red, White and Blue to work next Wednesday.  Yes, Europeans, next Wednesday, we are all wearing Red, White and Blue to work, school, shopping, etc.  I know the Arabs would like us all to wear  black, but alas, we think much differently than the Arabs.>

In any discussion regarding "thinking", dear Kate, please try to avoid the first person plural pronoun without explaining what you mean.  I am sure I'm not the only one concerned that I might miss a reference and somehow allow an electronic record to exist, somewhere in cyberspace, that could someday be used to suggest, however vaguely, that you and I think alike because we are both Americans.  <shudder>

Tom K