In a message dated 9/26/02 1:42:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I suspect you might find him a  bit chop fallen by now.

Peter, I meant, of course, if he was alive, and I wouldn't serve him chops
for dinner.  I think I would do a true American meal - Hamburgers smothered
in onions, corn on the cob, and apple pie and ice cream with Budweisers
after.  Ha ha.  But then, after dinner, I would turn on the tv and show him
"Frazier."  It might calm him down a bit and indeed, he may be inspired to
visit Seattle and live his life very happily, drinking coffee, being intense
and writing in the perpetual rain.

Regards,

Kate