In a message dated 9/5/02 10:34:45 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Gunnar Jauch wrote:
>
> > Stoutly correctatious
> >
> > Gunnar
> >
> > seems like anything to
> > push the idea of a pre-emptive strike against Iraque will do.
>
> A Latin sublety, Sir Correction?  Causa belli terror iraque sunt.  Or only
> variation between your spelling and mine?
>
> Marcia (waiting for the electronic blue pencil to strike)

I'm not a big fan of Alec Guiness.  I saw Our Man in Havana and would rate it
as fair.  Actually, I thought he was good in the movies he starred in based
on the spy novels by John Le Carre, Tinker Tailor and Smiley's People.

As for Iraq, I have no idea as to why we even monitor that country's leader
and his activities, never mind any contemplation at taking action against
him.  He seems like a perfectly nice gentleman to me.  Look at the way he
treats his people.  By all means, let him do as he will in the world.  How it
amazes me and most people here time and time again how useless the Europeans
are.  If it wasn't for the U.S. and Israel, the people of the world would be
poor, illiterate souls bowing to the great allah, the women all veiled and
slaved, the children even more ignorant than their parents.

But, of course, I know that Gunnar will be wearing Red, White and Blue to
work next Wednesday.  Yes, Europeans, next Wednesday, we are all wearing Red,
White and Blue to work, school, shopping, etc.  I know the Arabs would like
us all to wear black, but alas, we think much differently than the Arabs.