Hi!

>Thanks, Peter, for mentioning this.  I didn't know there was a film
version, much less with Guiness, and I was just wondering >whether one had
been made.  I'd stumbled across the paperback recently and read it in the
hope it would be as good as The >Quiet American.  I was a bit disappointed,
but still 'twas a fun read.  Also thought it seemed like the inspiration for
the recent >film, The Tailor of Panama.

>Tom K

For everybody interested in Alec Guinnes: A good friend of mine is creationg
a new (unfortunately German) Alec Guinnes page right at the moment. Althogh
it is still in the making, it is worth looking! (There are also links to
English Alec Guinnes pages.)

Just Click

www.alec-guinness.de

The Web Mistress is a student of History, English and American Studies, and
Philosophy. If you have questions / comments regarding the web page, you can
contact her directly:

Sybille Weeke,

Or, if you like the page, consider signing the guest book. Since the page is
in the making, I know that questions and comments are more than welcome!

Sorry for doing advertiments here, but as I said, it is (imho) worth while!
(Nice pictures, cartoons by Alec Guinnes, information on Guinness and
theather, filmography, etc.)

Frank