I've just put up some new Eliot related pages on my website.

I have a copy of Eliot's "London Letter" printed in the December 1922
Dial.  This is about the death of entertainer Marie Lloyd.  An edited
version of this "letter" appears in Selected Essays.  Eliot also put
in his opinions of the moral fiber of the lower, middle and
aristocratic classes.  He additionally comments on the (then) new
technologies changing entertainment (cinema, recorded music, etc.)

Also up is one of Hermann Hesse's essays from his "Blick ins Chaos," a
work noted by Eliot in his "The Waste Land."  Hesse's essay on "The
Brothers Karamasov" is more important but I have the Stephen Hudson
translation of "Thoughts on Dostoevsky's The Idiot" (this was found in
an earlier edition of the Dial.)

Both these essays can be accessed through the URL:
    http://world.std.com/~raparker/exploring/books/explore.html

As an extra treat, check out this work by e.e. cummings that I'm sure
not many have seen.
    http://world.std.com/~raparker/temp/cummings.jpg

Regards,
    Rick Parker

P.S.  These were published in 1922 and are thus now in the public
domain in the U.S.