In a message dated 9/21/02 10:38:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If you knew anything about the region, you would know that it *is* a mosque.
> The Wailing Wall, which abuts the mosque, is a remnant of the old Temple.
> The rebuilding of the Temple is considered to be one of the signs that the
> Apocalypse is imminent -- just as, for example, I will regard any instance
> of you getting your facts right.

Tommy, I wasn't talking about that Temple; I was talking about all of temples
actually in Jerusalem, actually.  And yes, I do know the facts concerning
that Temple, which is one of the reasons all of the fundamentalist Christians
are so pro-Israeli.  They want the Israelis to rebuild the great temple and
thus fulfill their prophesies.  So, how's the weather in Michigan these days,
anyway?