Carrol--how right you are.  In Texas, Polack jokes become Aggie jokes and are
considered politically correct because they are making fun of someone attending
Texas A&M rather than making fun of an ethnic group.  However, my grandmother,
whose only son went to A&M, hated Aggie jokes because they made fun of the
university she adored!

Victoria