In a message dated 9/18/02 6:27:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I'm curious as to what you find interesting in this article.  I find it
> very
> interesting myself, but I imagine for different reasons.

I imagine so, too.  I like British humor and their method of expresio, which
was, I believe, significant in the article Peter set forth about Bush and
Iraq.  Also though, I like to read writings about the Highlands of Scotland.
I'm very interested in naturalism and have read Gavin Maxwell's books.  I'm
sure I have no idea of why you found the article interesting.