In a message dated 9/18/2002 10:51:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Let's see ... Rudy Giuliani shows up to help recite the names of 2800
    people who were murdered in the worst terrorist attack in American
    history, and the next day, the big news is how he wore his hair while
    doing it.

    Who says America hasn't gotten back to normal?

I heard that at 8:46 on the morning of September 11, 2002, at ground zero, an extremely strong wind all of sudden blew all over the place, actually moving people about.  Also, the numbers 9-11 came out that day in the NY Lottery.  Of course, I'm not superstitious.