In a message dated 9/18/2002 10:51:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Let's see ... Rudy Giuliani shows up to help recite the names of 2800
>     people who were murdered in the worst terrorist attack in American
>     history, and the next day, the big news is how he wore his hair while
>     doing it.
>
>     Who says America hasn't gotten back to normal?

I heard that at 8:46 on the morning of September 11, 2002, at ground zero, an
extremely strong wind all of sudden blew all over the place, actually moving
people about.  Also, the numbers 9-11 came out that day in the NY Lottery.
Of course, I'm not superstitious.