Nancy, I note that you did not address the main point of my post at all. Many

others did.  Many others did so off list.

It's nice that you finally say that I have the right to my own point of view
and to state it.  That you don't understand me is to be expected because I
don't believe that I understand why you think as you do, either.  Are you
sure that you really live in Maine?  By the way, isn't Maine the only New
England State that votes Republican the majority of the time.  If you don't
understand me, a fellow Democrat, I wonder how you fare with your Republican
neighbors.  The polls indicate Nancy, that over 70% of our people are in
favor of attack on Iraq today, alone.  And as far as the UN goes, to use the
language Gunnar so loves, most Americans say . . . . I'll leave that.

Now, to get down to the more interesting subject of my sexiness and
gorgeousness,
many poets, particularly Wallace Stevens, equated Florida with sensuality.

Light the first light of evening
In which we rest and, for small reason, think
The world imagined is the ultimate good.
This is, therefore, the intensest rendezvous . . .

       -from The Final Soliloquy of the Interior Paramour, by Wallace Stevens

Regards,

Kate