In a message dated 9/29/02 6:24:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Hm.  No.  The Supreme Court is the reason Bush is President.
And even if they hadn't made him President, then the Electors of the State of Florida would have been the reason that Bush is President.
Don't you know anything about the way our election system works?
I thought you went to college.

I did.  Do you have any idea of how many people in Florida voted for Nader?  If that hadn't been the case, there would have been no dispute, no Supreme Court decision, no electoral college decision.  Gore would have won.  So, take your Nader vote and live with it.