Nancy

Date sent:              Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:57:46 +0200
From:                   Sara Trevisan <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Kate Troy wrote:

How it amazes me and most people here time and time again how
useless the
Europeans are.  If it wasn't for the U.S. and Israel, the people of the
world would be poor, illiterate souls bowing to the great allah, the women
all veiled and slaved, the children even more ignorant than their parents.

But, of course, I know that Gunnar will be wearing Red, White and Blue to
work next Wednesday.  Yes, Europeans, next Wednesday, we are all
wearing
Red, White and Blue to work, school, shopping, etc.  I know the Arabs
would like us all to wear black, but alas, we think much differently than
the Arabs.

_____________________________

Well, I can't really understand what you meant to say, but please remember
there's some European people here on the list, too, so...Should we talk
about politics or TSE?

Nobody here even knew about wearing Red, White and Blue on Wednesday, you
know. I won't do it -- you know why? In Cambridge, inside one of the many
churches you can find there, there's Godfrey Washington's grave. He was
George's grandfather. His coat-of-arms was a white shield with three red
stars on the top and three red lines across it -- the stars represent
spurs and the red striped represent rivers of blood. That's where the US
flag came from -- a private bloody coat-of-arms.

I mean, not even the Pope here gives a damn about Islam and Allah, why
should you Americans? What makes you think you're more civilized than
others? What makes you think you're better than others? What makes you
think you can rule the whole world? Just for you have a stupid president
that nobody voted, who sez "too many fires?? let's cut some more trees,
then"!..?

USA has been just showing to be the land of prejudices, not of freedom.
That's why bombs hit that country and not any other. How can you just be
happy to be in a war? That is crazy. War mustn't exist anymore. And that's
the end of it. Hiroshima and Nagasaki have paid enough for it -- let's
stop it now.

Cheers,
Sara