Going further with the assertion of masculine preferences in pets for
straights, one is compelled to assume that Mr Real Man should own at least
a lion to prove his masculinity:-) If pets are indicative of sexual
orientation I will definitely try to get one as soon as possible:-) In case
it devours me one day, my people will blame you, Kate:-)

Cheers,

TK