From my humble, limited perspective, what Shakespeare
did looks humanly impossible.

Cheers,
Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Gish [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New online Eliot material

Since we do not know, we have no evidence to the contrary either.
Absence is not evidence in such a situation.  I don't see why it is a
conundrum.
Nancy

Date sent:              Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:18:02 -0700
From:                   Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     [log in to unmask]

From: Nancy Gish
(Now the deluge will come.)
==========================

Didn't a French king say that at one point?
Actually Ithink your points are well taken Nancy,
but they leave one with the conundrum of Shakespeare,
wo activities of which we know, do not allow for
the phenomenal range of his production on quality,
quantity or otherwise.

Makes ne wonder if he were a Vulvan with hisears covered.

Cheers,
Peter