From: Nancy Gish [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New online Eliot material

Do you have the faintest idea how offensive your remark about cats, gays,
and "old ladies" is?  And does this mean you are a real man?  How
interesting.

Date sent:              Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:10:57 EDT
From:                   Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 9/27/2002 10:46:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> would no doubt enjoy the one who loved good cheese and cats and Marie
> Lloyd and could foxtrot, even if not up to Viv's standards.

I can only go with the good cheese.  Speaking of cats, I think cats are
way more indicative of "gayness" than cigarettes.  Only old ladies and
gays have cats.  I mean, a real man owns dogs.