From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Michaelangelo

In a message dated 9/24/02 12:32:33 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Happy to look at the John Peter piece if its
>  convenient, since you so kindly offered.
>
>  Cheers,
>  Peter

Peter:

I've emailed the essay and I hope you enjoy it.

-- Steve --
By the way, if anyone else on the list would like a copy, I'll be happy to
email it, on request. A few people have already asked and received the
essay,
but it occurred to me that others may have mistakenly felt I was only
offering to send it to Peter.