Was that the same person who wrote the "Dark Side" book that TSE did the preface for in 1946?

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacek Niecko [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 7:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Towers and Dust

I was commenting on several ads for an apartment in Warsaw.

The content was as follows:  "The one in the Old City looks the best.  Of course, one doesn't know its exact location.

Re: TSE, the fact is that in his 1932 Harvard lectures for the undergraduates he made several references to Marshal Jozef Pilsudski's memoir of his various battles.

Cheers,

Jacek