From: Rickard A. Parker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 8:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Parting the hair behind

Michelle Hadden wrote:

> Aside from this reference, I don't have
> any info about the white trousers, but
> I do know that parting the hair behind
> was a particulary bohemian look at the time.

I've been curious enough to try a few times to find information on the web
about this style but never succeeded.  I've never been curious enough to try
searching the stacks at the library of Jake's Barber College though.

Can anyone describe this style?  Where did the part start and end?

Regards,
    Rick Parker