From: Meyer Robert K GS-9 99 CES/CECT
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 11:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TSE, ...on TV?

Well, I finally fould out what Prufrock's initial initial stands for: "Jim"
(see http://abc.abcnews.go.com/primetime/push/ for data on new show "Push,
Nevada" premiering Tues).

from web site:

"Season Premiere! Mild-mannered IRS agent Jim Prufrock (Derek Cecil) travels
to a remote desert town in search of missing money and stumbles on a place
where mystery, danger and peculiar characters lurk around every corner.
Everyone has a secret in Push, Nevada, but no one is talking, unless they're
telling Jim to get out of town - fast. Every word, every sign, every gesture
could hold a clue to solving the riddle of this tiny Nevada town. Written by
Ben Affleck and Sean Bailey."

Robert