Dear Colleagues,
I'm resending this CFP due to the cancelation of one of the originally accepted presenters. Please let me know ASAP (but by Oct. 6th the latest) if you're interested at presenting. I'd also greately appreciate it if you forwarded the CFP to colleagues who might be interested.
Thank you.
Anne Rothe

CALL FOR PAPERS
for a panel entitled
(Ab)using Auschwitz:
Holocaust Reception in Europe, Israel, and the US
to be held at the
100th Annual Convention of the
Pacific Ancient and Modern Language Association
Western Washington University, Bellingham,WA
November 8-10

Papers are invited that explore the following:
Examples may include: literature, film, oral and written history, art, architecture, music, and politics.

Please email a 500-word proposal and a 50-word abstract (PAMLA regulations) to
Anne Rothe
Department of Germanic Languages, UCLA
at [log in to unmask]

by March 15, 2002