Chris,

I did not take any photos of the stint, but I did take some notes. The
scapulars were a very bright rufous at certain angles and the tertials and
wing coverts were grayish-brown (not really gray and not really brown, if
that makes any sense). There was a definite necklace below the rufous on the
breast that consisted of black spots on white. There was no rufous in the
necklace at all. I did note the white chin that blended into the rufous about
halfway down the throat. I also noted a small whitish ear patch behind the
eye.

Hope this helps in some way.

Good Birding,

Kyle Driggers