I don't think that it would be my place to forward these pix to
ID-Frontiers, so I will not . . .BUT . . .I think someone should . .
.ID-Frontiers is a list-serve that consists of subscribers from around the
world . . .recently, there was discussion of a possible/probable Little
Stint that had been photo'd from Oregon . . .people from the
UK/Netherlands/Belgium/Italy and (I think) Finland offered helpful comments
on the pix and some even more helpful thoughts about specific ID . . .just a
thought to consider

>Chris,
>
>I did not take any photos of the stint, but I did take some notes. The
>scapulars were a very bright rufous at certain angles and the tertials and
>wing coverts were grayish-brown (not really gray and not really brown, if
>that makes any sense). There was a definite necklace below the rufous on
>the
>breast that consisted of black spots on white. There was no rufous in the
>necklace at all. I did note the white chin that blended into the rufous
>about
>halfway down the throat. I also noted a small whitish ear patch behind the
>eye.
>
>Hope this helps in some way.
>
>Good Birding,
>
>Kyle Driggers
>Liberty, Mo.

>*    SUBSCRIBE MOBIRDS-L your name*
>* to [log in to unmask]     *

Sebastian T. Patti
(Lincoln Park)
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60614-3354
PHONE: 312/603-4416 (o) 773/248-0570 (h)
FAX: 312/603-2041 (o) 773/248-0264 (h)