ILLINOIS birds:

Two Rivers NWR, Calhoun co, Swan Lake
#s =  to 20,000 birds ++ (Dan Kassebaum and Keith McMullen)
19 species of shorebirds, highlights: AVOCET, WESTERN SANDPIPER, B-B PLOVER,
WILSON'S PHALAROPES. both dowitchers

Carlyle Lake - 16 species of shorebirds including WILLET, PIPING PLOVER,
RUDDY TURNSTONE, B-B PLOVER, WILSON'S PHALAROPES.
(I do NOT know at what locations he had these birds)

Horseshoe Lake SP, Madison co (Jim and I had)
Causeway:
RUDDY TURNSTONE, WILSON'S PHALAROPE, S-B DOWITCHERS, several GREATER
YELLOWLEGS, Solitarys, etc.
Right off the boat ramp on Hwy 111:
 2 BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPERS - look by the closest duck blind.

Cold front really blew in some variety and numbers. :-)
Maybe a BUBBA STINT will show up. ;-)

Later,
Charlene Malone
Chesterfield, MO/St. Louis co