    From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 5:44 PM
    Subject: Apparently gone but not forgotten

        I birded both sides of Lake Contrary today, July 31, from about 6:45 AM until 10:30 AM and was unable to locate the stint.  He/she probably has headed south for cooler temperatures.  I suppose there were about 15 people looking for it and if were there I feel someone would have spotted it.

    Good birding to all
    Larry Lade

    __________________________________ * Audubon Society of Missouri's * * Wild Bird Discussion Forum * * To unsubscribe send the message * * SIGNOFF MOBIRDS-L * * to [log in to unmask] * * To subscribe send the message * * SUBSCRIBE MOBIRDS-L your name* * to [log in to unmask] * ###################################