I wonder if Bob Fisher had a Humboldt Penquin on his "wish list" ????
Those listening to National Public Radio this morning would have heard a
story about fishermen finding a Humboldt Penquin in the Alaskan waters.  The
Univ. of Washington researcher speculated that it had hitched a ride on a
boat so I guess we better all stay at home as it is probably not
"countable".  We will just enjoy our Red-necked Stint instead !   I loved
the final quote from the researcher when asked if he was excited about the
find -- he said "I'd be a whole lot more excited if there were two of them!"
Jean Leonatti
Boone County