209

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susa Hazelwood
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 7:32 PM
  Subject: COMAL Numbers are Due

  Hi Birders,

  Another month has rolled past. While it was slow birding for most of us the month of July is certainly finishing up with a big bang. Have you made it to see the Red-necked Stint south of St. Joseph? Didn't Larry Lade do a dynamite job in finding and identifying this very rare species!

  Remember, COMAL stands for "Challenge Of a Missouri Annual List."

  It is time to report your name, city of residence, and number of bird species seen for the year 2002 in MO as of the end of July.

  Please send your data directly to me, before 9 PM on August 1, instead of posting it on the list. I'll summarize the results and post the summarization to the list.

  Susan
  Susan Hazelwood
  Columbia, Boone County, Missouri
  __________________________________ * Audubon Society of Missouri's * * Wild Bird Discussion Forum * * To unsubscribe send the message * * SIGNOFF MOBIRDS-L * * to [log in to unmask] * * To subscribe send the message * * SUBSCRIBE MOBIRDS-L your name* * to [log in to unmask] * ###################################