--part1_b9.20244b4a.2a082ba7_boundary

In a message dated 5/6/2002 2:35:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> But he also called the Islam a backward
> religion, which is understandable because he was a homosexual, and he
> thought their position on women was too oldfashioned for modern society.
> Nothing I inherently disagree with, though at the same time the Koran is a
> much more modern religion than the Christian religion, of which there are
> equally fundamental practitionars in the Netherlands, so I don't know ...

He sounds like a thinking, reasonable and reasoning person. And he doesn't
worship the ignorant arabs and their oil fields to boot.  But, are we really
talking about a Western European.  No way.  He must have been secretly raised
in the U.S. or Canada and surely, he attended University here.

Best Regards,

Kate

..

--part1_b9.20244b4a.2a082ba7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 5/6/2002 2:35:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">But he also called the Islam a backward<BR>
religion, which is understandable because he was a homosexual, and he<BR>
thought their position on women was too oldfashioned for modern society.<BR>
Nothing I inherently disagree with, though at the same time the Koran is a<BR>
much more modern religion than the Christian religion, of which there are<BR>
equally fundamental practitionars in the Netherlands, so I don't know ...<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
He sounds like a thinking, reasonable and reasoning person. And he doesn't worship the ignorant arabs and their oil fields to boot.&nbsp; But, are we really talking about a Western European.&nbsp; No way.&nbsp; He must have been secretly raised in the U.S. or Canada and surely, he attended University here.<BR>
<BR>
Best Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Kate<BR>