Dear David,

I was aware what you meant.  But I wanted anyone else reading it to see
where the quotations separated because sometimes that gets confused.
But thanks for the reply.  I agree that this forum is no place for hate speech
or for creating images of Americans as generally prone to vicious opinions.
Best,
Nancy