Dear Gunnar,

This description of yours and the account of your feelings of the day seem
fairly Eliotan and suggestive of associacions:

>Tomorrow, I'll have to attend the funeral of my dear aunt Herta, born in
>Russia as well. We celebrarted her 90th birthday some months ago.
>
>The old lady was always in good mood, laughed a lot, and used to enjoy her
>cup of tea with a cigarette.

                       AUNT HELEN

         MISS HELEN SLINGSBY was my maiden aunt,
         And lived in a small house near a fashionable swuare
         Cared for by servants to the number of four.
         Now when she died there was silence in heaven
         And silence at her end of the street.

   5
         The shutters were drawn and the undertaker wiped his feet-
         He was aware that this sort of thing had occured before.
         The dogs were handsomely provided for,
         But shortly afterwards the parrot died too.
         The Dresden clock continued ticking on the mantelpiece,

10
         And the footman sat upon the dining-table
         Holding the second housemaid on his knees—
         Who had always been so careful while her mistress lived.

Cheers

Jose