What a Lovely Day!

"We now know what most list members look for when reading other's posts.
THEIR NAME. The next is how to misinterpret any comments within that post
and then to rail on and on about the slight that was given them."
                                                    - Richard Seddon.

Bar. Table. Chairs. Cheer.

Richard 	I've never felt such rich hard-tissue.
Kate 		C'mon Rich, just Kiss me already. I'm burning up here!
Steve 	No, Rich, please, kiss me!
Tom 		That's what it is, Richy Boy, nothing more, nothing less:
		Tom Foolery. I have said.
Joao	 	Never mind all that. Who do you think is cuter,
		Vergil or that other gall from Nancy?
Nancy 	Non! Non! Non! Houssayyou, s'il vous plait, l'expliquez!
		Pour le diezieme fois, je ne viens de Nancy, je m'appele Nancy!
Ron 		Housayyou, eh ... Hmm. Just call me Ron, will ye, allright?
		No need to go French on him nor me.
Gunnar 	Ja, auch ich bin fast echt Deutsch. No Pat's loans in my bank
		neither.
Arwin 	Ho ah, more Rum! Let us sing about vans, and all the more reasons ...
All 		... to use them idly, hurray!

Fades.

Luv 2 y'all,

A.