Even better.  I didn't know ya' cudoo that.

Tom K.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rickard A. Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: FQ by the numbers: A BIG ZERO?

"Jose Pereira" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> > > Thanx a lot, but I got it in my personal library and in several
editionsSo do to my knowledge all  the other listmembers too, at least those
who are active.

> > > Would love to hear your comment on the text rather than see the text
once again, this time in my mailbox.

> > > Jose
> >
> > What's your gripe?  That's why they make delete buttons.
> >
> > I found the format change useful for myself, even though I, too, have a
copy of the poem.  This led me to believe that one or more other
list-members might find it useful, and that reading it that way might spark
someone to comment.  This belief seemed, in my view, to justify putting
others to the minimal inconvenience of deleting a few emails in the event
they found them redundant.

> > If I've misunderstood you, and you are saying that you have an edition
(or several editions) of FQ laid out this way, please provide pertinent
info.  I am interested in finding a discussion that focuses on comparison of
the corresponding numbered sections, which is why I cut-and-pasted it for
myself and presumed to pass the product along.

> > While you are of course right to suggest that commentary is to be
encouraged over the mere provision of text, I'm not shy about offering my
thoughts when I feel I have something potentially useful to say.  I am in
the process of reading the various sections in the manner suggested by my
recent emails, and will comment (as I've said) when and if any insights
occur.  If they don't occur, I will spare the list any effort to appear more
thoughtful then I am.