There was this girl who had a nervous breakdown. She said to the doctor who was to treat her "I know you are going to deceive me but will it be the deception of the thrush?" The doctor looked puzzled. Then the girl quoted the line in the context of the poem. "Ahh yes" said the doctor "I can promise you it wont be anything more than that."