Ah, I *knew* where to find my Dante (within arm's reach from my desk,
along with Eliot, Woolf and the other *important* things) but was too lazy
to reach for it!  I don't think I was *always* this lazy, but being a
night owl who gets up early may explain it.  Boy, little did I know
just how good I had it in grad school!  It's just the poverty that wasn't
all it was cracked up to be :).
Thanks for the reassurance.
Best,
Venus