--part1_a1.21d46b7a.298a1be9_boundary

>From Landscapes, Part V. Cape Ann

       Follow the flight
of the dancing arrow, the purple martin.  Greet
In silence the bullbat.  All are delectable. Sweet, sweet sweet
But resign this land at the end, resign it
To its true owner, the tough one, the sea-gull
The palaver is finished.

When I met my husband 12 years or so ago, he lived in Manchester by the Sea,
Massachusetts.  I then lived there with him in a house by "Singing Beach" for
a year or so before we moved to Paradise (Florida).  Manchester by the Sea is
located within Cape Ann.  I wonder at how extensively he explored this area.

Kate

--part1_a1.21d46b7a.298a1be9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
>From Landscapes, Part V. Cape Ann<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Follow the flight<BR>
of the dancing arrow, the purple martin.&nbsp; Greet<BR>
In silence the bullbat.&nbsp; All are delectable. Sweet, sweet sweet<BR>
But resign this land at the end, resign it<BR>
To its true owner, the tough one, the sea-gull<BR>
The palaver is finished.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
When I met my husband 12 years or so ago, he lived in Manchester by the Sea, Massachusetts.&nbsp; I then lived there with him in a house by "Singing Beach" for a year or so before we moved to Paradise (Florida).&nbsp; Manchester by the Sea is located within Cape Ann.&nbsp; I wonder at how extensively he explored this area.<BR>
<BR>
Kate</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"> <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_a1.21d46b7a.298a1be9_boundary--