Dear Marcia,
thank you for your gracious correction.  I was, of course, quoting from
memory, which is certainly flawed, all the more so as one approaches 40
(please do not groan, those of you out there whom I know only slightly
exceed 40 :).  I doubt I've ever seen a correction made more graciously,
and I'm not being facetious, either.
Venus