--part1_6c.1677baec.2986fc47_boundary

In a message dated 1/28/2002 2:32:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Other list members who feel they may be similarly affected are advised to
> seek medical attention immediately.

By his post, I can only surmise that Steve wants to hear one of Jewel's poems
I would not disappoint him.  I thought he might appreciate this particular
selection.

Camouflage

A gay man
is sitting in
a hotel lobby
  smoking
a cigarette.
He stomaches my
breasts dutifully
like spinach or lima beans
or other things that
make one sick
because he fears
the red-necks
  at the bar
are on to him.

       - Jewel

Kate (in excellent health and perfect shape)

--part1_6c.1677baec.2986fc47_boundary