Guys, Guys, Guys! I know it's getting that fall/autumn season again, but no
need to be grumpy about it. In Stockholm at campus, each Tuesday night at
22:00 people who felt like it opened the window and screamed as loud as they
could. It was great fun and no doubt very therapeutic ... :-) Every now and
then this happens on the list also, and as you can imagine it doesn't help
much screaming back if you don't like it. Just bear through those five
minutes and all will be well again and all manner of things will be well
again.

"Hush little baby don't you cry,
Mommy's gonna buy you an alibi"