In a message dated Fri, 28 Sep 2001  1:51:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Being a woman, of course, Nancy thinks she is going to have the last word. Oh, dear, how politically incorrect of me to make such a statement.
>
> But, I am a woman, too, and one not overweight nor frustrated.

The great disadvantage of "political correctness" is that it does not permit people to say what they think.  The great disadvantage of "anti-political correctness" -- a movement I support, on balance -- is that it allows people like you to write things like this.

I can't be alone in feeling that the best thing you could do for the list at this point is to cease contributing.

Tom K