--part1_55.1b5a90a5.28e61232_boundary

In a message dated 9/28/2001 11:26:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I, at=20
> least, have nothing more to say on this most uninteresting exchange.
>=20

The below comments were written after her above ones:

..=A0 I think one could add that smoking cigars=20
WHEN YOU HAVE EMPHYSEMA [ah, the clarity of caps] and chronic=20
bouts of bronchitis will contribute to bad health and that this is hardly a=20
moral or ethical judgment.

Being a woman, of course, Nancy thinks she is going to have the last word.=20
Oh, dear, how politically incorrect of me to make such a statement.

But, I am a woman, too, and one not overweight nor frustrated.

Cigars are not inhaled and therefore, cannot be blamed for lung problems, in=
=20
my humble opinion.  And that he liked to smoke cigars and drink was certainl=
y=20
his own business, in any event.

--part1_55.1b5a90a5.28e61232_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>In a message dated 9/28/2=