--part1_105.9fe833c.28e5ec47_boundary

This is what TAK8 said:
I don't see how one can miss the distinction between "contributing to poor=20
health" and "evil" or "very bad."=A0 Most, perhaps excepting members of=20
holistic health cults, would recognize that they mean very different things.

He was referring to my response to Nancy's comment as follow:

> But I think that Eliot's drinking and=20
> smoking and often reported strange behavior suggests that he had to=20
> sustain what Pat noted as his "coping mechanisms."  Unfortunately they=20
> also contributed to his poor health.
>=20

As you can see, TAK, she was not just claiming that smoking and drinking=20
contributed to his poor health, which I, by the way I dispute.  His poor=20
health was obviously due to a case of bad diet and lack of exercise.

Sincerely,

Kate

--part1_105.9fe833c.28e5ec47_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>This is what TAK8 said:
<BR>I don't see how one can miss the distinction between "contributing to po=
or health" and "evil" or "very bad."=A0 Most, perhaps excepting members of h=
olistic health cults, would recognize that they mean very different things.
<BR>
<BR>He was referring to my response to Nancy's comment as follow:
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">But I think that Eliot's dr=
inking and=20
<BR>smoking and often reported strange behavior suggests that he had to=20
<BR>sustain what Pat noted as his "coping mechanisms." &nbsp;Unfortunately t=
hey=20
<BR>also contributed to his poor health.
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERI=
F" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">
<BR>
<BR>As you can see, TAK, she was not just claiming that smoking and drinking=
 contributed to his poor health, which I, by the way I dispute. &nbsp;His po=
or health was obviously due to a case of bad diet and lack of exercise.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>
<BR>Kate