--part1_116.54fa3e2.28e5e432_boundary

In a message dated 9/27/2001 11:25:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> As you clearly do not know anything about it, perhaps you could restrain
> your more inappropriate tendencies.

You're the one with the inappropriate tendencies.  At any rate, I was not
disputing the fact that Eliot liked to drink and smoke.  My comment was
directed to your supposition that it's "evil" or at the very least "very bad
behavior" to drink and smoke.  Not so at all - which attitude I know will be
particularly upsetting and incomprehensible to a politically correct person
such as yourself.

--part1_116.54fa3e2.28e5e432_boundary