So it's either shrink and drink or shring and shrive?

Meanwhile, Morris West's novel _The_World_Is_Made_of_Glass_ recounts the story of a woman who comes to Jung for psychotherapy--Jung briefly recorded in his journal (or whatever), according to West, only his observation that what he heard was her confession.

Lee Fjordbotten