Eliot did, however, have great respect for Vittoz, whom he consulted in
Geneva and whose methods presumably helped Eliot recover from his
breakdown.  I have not been able to determine what Vittoz would have
called himself, but surely not a psychoanalyst.  He had a very rigid plan for
correcting what was considered neurasthenia.  His book is available (in
libraries--no doubt not in print) describing it.
Nancy