--part1_13f.201a614.28e227c6_boundary

In The Cocktail Party, is Sir Henry Harcourt-Reilly supposed to be a
psychiatrist or is he supposed to be a psychoanalyst?

I don't see anything in the play that makes this clear, and don't know if
it's ever been discussed.  Might not matter, but I was just curious when I
realized I didn't know.

Thanks if anyone has any thoughts on this.

pat

--part1_13f.201a614.28e227c6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>In The Cocktail Party, is Sir Henry Harcourt-Reilly supposed to be a psychiatrist or is he supposed to be a psychoanalyst?
<BR>
<BR>I don't see anything in the play that makes this clear, and don't know if it's ever been discussed. &nbsp;Might not matter, but I was just curious when I realized I didn't know.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks if anyone has any thoughts on this.
<BR>
<BR>pat</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_13f.201a614.28e227c6_boundary--