I have't.  It is engendered. Hell and night
Must bring this monstrous birth to the world's light.
					-----Iago

I think tragedy, though it involves a fall, is more about a terrible realization
that something has been unleashed and we have lost control.  Any tragedy
could be transformed into comedy if, at an early enough point, people were
capable of understanding and choosing, if Othello would listen to
Desdemona, if Emilia would not play into Iago's plans, if Desdemona could
truly assert that autonomous spirit Othello at first acknowledged in her.
Comedy assumes we can make things right.  Hell and night, once
engendered, go their own way.
Nancy