In a message dated Thu, 20 Sep 2001  3:45:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Jonathan Crowther <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:05:44 EDT, Tom K wrote:
>
> >Dude, that's whack.
>
> Unfortunately not my whack.
>
> Read the cited texts.  Think.  Opine.  Respond.

Opine, respond, that I can do.  But read the cited texts, and think, well . . . that's asking too much.

To the relief of all, no doubt, I'll refrain from doing 3 & 4 until I've taken the time for 1 & 2.  Which, I'm afraid, may be a while.

If my attempt at humor was misguided, I apologize.  To the extent there are those on the list able to respond sensibly to what you've written, their ability to do so won't be impeded by my gibberish.  However, if you find a shortage of meaningful response, and want to get feedback to your thoughts, I'd advise you "put it where the goats can get it."

Unless you don't care to hear what the goats think, of course.  But remember, we are all goats some of the time.

Giggling with goatish glee,

Tom K