Rick Parker wrote:

> I have a postcard at home of Eliot that I thik was also done by
> E.O. Hoppe (Emil Otto Hoppe, 1878-1972) at the same time as the
> picture you liked.  This photo can be seen at
>     http://www.cygneis.com/amlit/sum98/gallery/eliot.gif
> but there the picture appears in an oval frame.  I'll try to remember
> to look up the publisher of the post card when I get home.
>
> In any event, I have an mail address  for you taken from the page at
>     http://www.michaelhoppe.com/about.htm (which has a Hoppe self-portrait)
>
> For information regarding Hoppe photographs contact:
>     The E. O. Hoppe Trust, C/o Curatorial Assistance, Inc.,
>     113 East Union Street, Pasadena, Ca. 91103-3927
>     Tel.(626) 577-9696 - Fax (818) 449-9603

The postcard is a portrait of Eliot taken by E.O. Hoppe in 1919.  The
postcard is 4.25 X 6 inches (11 X 15.3 cm) and fits well in 4 X 6
frame (a small white border hardly shows.)  On the back is:

The Mansell Collection
(c) Fotofolio, P.O. Box 661 Canal Sta., NY, NY 10013

Fotofolio's website is lacks much but is at http://www.fotofolio.com

I've usually found Fotofolio's postcards in bookstores but art supply
shops might also carry them.

Regards,
   Rick Parker